TNG is a web-based TMS (Telephone Management System) that allows you to identify and manage problem areas of your business telephone account. Its ‘Drill Down’ report functionality ensures that all information – from summarized to detailed – is available on a single report. You can view a summary report and drill down multiple levels to the detailed calls from within a single report without the need for any reloading or extra searches.
TNG features include:
- Summary reports contain drill down features to the detailed level.
- User-friendly web-based user interface.
- End-user configuration and maintenance.
- Installs on a single PC.
- Accessible from anywhere on the network through your standard Internet/Web browser.0
- Full system maintenance access through a secure administrative login. Copyright ©Datatex Dynamics CC, 2007
- Departmental head access levels can be limited to specific only or full access including general maintenance.
- Export data in real time for third-party applications through a TCP port and text file.
- Fast non-database system to ensure reliability, reduce report generation time and enhance overall system performance.
- Automatic deleting and archiving of old data.
- Simple and powerful rates system.
- Cost comparison between service providers with our call-costing calculator.
- Phone book facility to categorize, identify and search for telephone numbers.
- Supports both account codes and pin codes.
- Data Buffer warning can be enabled to let you know when the memory is almost full.
- Data Buffer supplied as standard with TNG.
Minimum PC requirements
- Windows 2000/XP based systems or Linux.
- 20 Megabytes of available Memory for every 25000 records stored live.
- Web browser on each PC that needs to access TNG.
- A UPS is strongly recommended on the PC or server where TNG is installed.
Go to TNG website for more information on TNG.